NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS | August 20, 2019 8:30 am | Mark Beaumont
Fall 2019 TOPSoccer Registration Open – Athletes & Buddies
Registration for Fall 2019 TOPSoccer is currently OPEN! What is TOPSoccer? The Outreach Program for Soccer is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl, who has… View Article
What is TOPSoccer?
TOPSoccer & NSC
Fall 2019 Program
Weekly clinic format open to boys and girls aged 7-14. Each player is paired with at least one volunteer ‘buddy’ for the season.
Location: Defazio Park Turf Field*
Times: 4pm – 5pm
9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/20
Fees: $25 per player, includes Needham Soccer shirt
*Field locations and dates subject to change pending NSC field permits from Park & Rec (around September 1st)
In order to participate in TOPSoccer, players must register online via the link below. Our TOPSoccer Committee may be in touch prior to the program start to discuss your child and any specific needs or anything else that can help provide a great experience for your child.
If you have any questions about the program contact NSC TOPSoccer Program Coordinator Stacey Keenan – email@example.com
Needham Soccer Club programs rely on great volunteers for all of our programs. The success of the program lies with the Buddies, who are students in grades 8-12 who demonstrate a real love of helping others and also enjoy the sport of soccer.
What are the benefits of TOPSoccer for my child?
- Your child will develop a strong sense of belonging within the soccer community
- Learn the value of being part of a team
- Improve self-esteem, fitness and social skills
- Learn and develop new soccer skills
What should families expect from the TOPSoccer program?
- A fun and meaningful experience for your child and your family
- Games and activities adapted to ensure your child’s participation
- Sessions/games will be well-staffed and organized
- Safe and healthy environment
- Parents will have the opportunity to network with other families for support and information-sharing
Click Here to hear from the buddies and parents themselves on the impact TOPSoccer has had on their lives!