Across all our NSC programs we use the GotSport Club Management platform, including registration, scheduling and more.
All Fall / Spring coaches and families, also have access to the GotSport Mobile app to assist in day to day team management and access to all the latest schedules, team events, communication and club news right to your mobile device.
See below for more information on both platforms.
Coaches Can Use GotSport Desktop To:
- Register to coach (annual Fall-Spring)
- View your teams/rosters on desktop
- Send emails to your whole team
- View Full Game Schedules and upcoming matches for your team (NSCCL & NSCJA Teams Only – once released)
- Manage your family / children’s profiles if connected
Players/Families Can Use GotSport Desktop To:
- Register for Fall/Spring seasons and additional club programs.
- Manage your family account and profiles (if all are connected). View prior registrations and status
- See upcoming games (NSCCL & NSCJA Teams Only – once released)
- GotSport is used for referee scheduling for NSCCL program and events.
The GotSport Mobile App Provides:
- Access to team management and communication tools on your mobile device via Android or IOS
- Receive club news and updates straight to your mobile
- Sync automatically with GotSport to view your teams coaches/roster/parents and communicate via team chat groups.
- Automatically pulls your game schedule (NSCCL and NSCJA teams only) to your in-app calendar, along with other club events.
- Coaches can add your practice schedule or other events to your team in-app calendar for you to keep track of upcoming games and practices.
- Calendars can be synced to your external calendar application of choice.
- RSVP for attendance at events/practices/games for coaches to see and plan.