NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS | September 27, 2017 7:47 pm | Mark Miskin
Revolution Players Cody Cropper and Scott Caldwell Will Attend Clinic
We are delighted to announce the players that we will have present for the upcoming Train With The Pros Clinic here in Needham on October 2nd! The players in attendance will be current Revolution 1st teamers Cody Cropper and Scott Caldwell! Read below for more info about the players and information about the clinic. Registration for our… View Article
We are delighted to announce the players that we will have present for the upcoming Train With The Pros Clinic here in Needham on October 2nd!
The players in attendance will be current Revolution 1st teamers Cody Cropper and Scott Caldwell! Read below for more info about the players and information about the clinic.
At A Glance:
- At Age 24 Cropper has made 10 starts for the Revs since joining the team in August of 2016, with 3 clean sheets.
- Spent 4 years in England at the senior level with Southampton (2012-2015) F.C in the Premier League and Milton Keynes Dons (2015-2016).
- Has earned 28 caps with United States youth national teams, including 21 appearances for the U-20s and 7 appearances for the U-23s.
- Is the youngest of 7 active MLS goalkeepers to spend time in senior men’s National Team Camps.
- Developed in academy system of English Football League Championship side Ipswich Town from 2010-2012.
At A Glance:
- This season at age 26, Scott became just the Second Homegrown field player in MLS history to record 10,000 regular season minutes; joining teammate Diego Fagundez.
- Voted 2015 Santander Team MVP by Revolution fans and named 2015 Players Player of the Year, as voted on by teammates.
- Appeared in 32 games, starting 31 and posted 3 assists in 2016.
- Named Most Outstanding Player at the 2010 College Cup, leading the University of Akron to the NCSS Division I National Championship.
- Has Recorded caps with the Under-14, U15, U17 and U18 US National Teams.
Train With The Pros Clinic & Night At The Revs
The Train With The Pros Clinic gives NSC players the chance to get out on the field with players and coaches from the New England Revolution. They’ll have an hour long session followed by a 30 minute autograph session with the players!
In addition each player registering for the clinic will receive 2 tickets for the Night At The Revs game at Gillette on 10/15 VS NYC FC and a Revs gift bag!
Families can also purchase additional, or separate tickets for the 10/15 game at a discount.
Clinic will take place Monday October 2nd, 6pm-7pm, followed by a 30 minute autograph session At Memorial Field in Needham.