Ordering Your Uniform – 3rd Grade and Older
Uniform sizes are selected during the player registration process. Players receive one uniform per ‘soccer year’ (.e.g 2019/20) to wear Fall and Spring. In the event of a player changing teams between Fall and Spring, a uniform for the new team will also be provided. Please carefully review the information below before selecting your uniform sizes
Tips For Selecting Your Uniform Size
● Youth sizes are ‘unisex’ up to Youth Large with no difference between boys and girls uniforms
● Adult sizes are available in Mens or Women’s cut. Women’s cut is a narrower fit, please bear in mind when ordering.
● Girls do not have to order women’s sizes.
● Check the sizing chart before placing your order – CLICK HERE
● Consider the potential likely growth of your child. Uniforms are used for the full Fall/Spring year.
● Find a friend that already has their uniform and try it on/view it for reference before selecting your sizes.
● Only players registered before the registration deadline date will be guaranteed to receive their uniform from their coach at first practice/game of the season. Players registering after the deadline go to the waitlist with no guarantee of being placed on a team.
● For anyone joining after the deadline, that is placed on a team, uniforms orders will be placed by the club, and uniforms distributed via coaches as soon as possible, but with no guarantee of having them by the first practice/game
● Please ensure you select sizes correctly. Uniform orders are placed by the club based on the selected sizes, and jersey numbers printed to the jerseys. We are unable to return items and switch for a different size once those orders have been processed.
● Replacement uniforms (lost or outgrown) can be ordered directly from WeGotSoccer. If you require ordering information, contact email@example.com . For Spring season, to guarantee delivery by the season start, replacement uniform orders should be placed by February 15th.