For Fall and Spring season with Needham Soccer Club, we use a combination of the GotSport registration and scheduling platform, along with the Club Mobile App (DRIVN) as our main tools for communicating with our members, publishing schedules and latest news/updates.
All coaches and players/families have access to both platforms to help with Team Management, communication and tracking schedules/events and latest club news.
See below for more information on both platforms.
Coaches Can Use GotSport To:
- Register to coach (annual Fall-Spring)
- View your teams/rosters on desktop
- Send emails to your whole team
- View Full Game Schedules and upcoming matches for your team (NSCCL & NSCJA Teams Only – once released)
- Manage your family / children’s profiles if connected
Players/Families Can Use GotSport To:
- Register for Fall/Spring seasons and additional club programs.
- Manage your family account and profiles (if all are connected). View prior registrations and status
- See upcoming games (NSCCL & NSCJA Teams Only – once released)
- GotSport is used for referee scheduling for NSCCL program and events.
The DRIVN Mobile App Provides:
- Access to team management and communication tools on your mobile device via Android or IOS
- Receive club news and updates straight to your mobile
- Sync automatically with GotSport to view your teams coaches/roster/parents and communicate via team chat groups.
- Automatically pulls your game schedule (NSCCL and NSCJA teams only) to your in-app calendar, along with other club events.
- Coaches can add your practice schedule or other events to your team in-app calendar for you to keep track of upcoming games and practices.
- Calendars can be synced to your external calendar application of choice.
- RSVP for attendance at events/practices/games for coaches to see and plan.