NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS | September 11, 2020 9:52 pm | Matt Murray
Fall 2020 Practice & Game Schedules!
Dear NSC families, Firstly, thank you for your patience as we work to successfully launch the Fall 2020 season in these unprecedented times! We are as excited as everyone to get our players and coaches back on the fields again, but as previously communicated have had some delays in the field permitting process and usual… View Article
Dear NSC families,
Firstly, thank you for your patience as we work to successfully launch the Fall 2020 season in these unprecedented times! We are as excited as everyone to get our players and coaches back on the fields again, but as previously communicated have had some delays in the field permitting process and usual timelines from the town.
We are pleased to announce our season can officially open from Monday September 14th, with opening games to take place next weekend across all programs!
- All Teams will have a specific “Field Assignment” along with their practice location!
- Teams MUST use this space for ALL training (unless otherwise informed by NSC) and keep 14 Feet of distance between fields from any other teams practicing at the same location!
- Click on the “Field” (highlighted in blue on the schedule) to see a diagram with exactly where your team will be training this Fall!
- All practices are scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM.
- One “Spectator” (Parent or Guardian) MAX at ALL NSC EVENTS!
- Please do NOT use the fields any earlier/later unless notified by NSC!
- No “recreational” play will be permitted before or after; players must arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before & leave immediately following practice!
- Parents must confirm availability with team coaches at all team events!
- Whenever possible, players should remain in the car until the Coach has arrived at your fields & set up your teams Designated Equipment Area!
- Masks should be on at ALL times! Coaches will discuss with players when it is appropriate to have “Masks Up” or “Masks Down”!
- Player should come equipped with Cleats, Shin guards, Water, Ball, MASK & Sanitizer!
Coaches & Teams are NOT allowed to move a practice day/location for ANY reason without first asking our Field Scheduler! All fields are intended for use by NSC teams assigned to practice on that particular night! I.E. a turf field appears “open” on Wednesday it is likely due to NSC rotating some teams through as we lose daylight or if grass fields get closed due to weather!