NSCCL Coaches Meeting
Wed April 4th @ Pollard Lecture Hall, 6:15 – 7:30PM
NSCJA Coaches Meeting
Wed April 4th @ Pollard Lecture Hall, 7:45 – 8:30PM
PLEASE Arrive 15 minutes early to check in. This meeting is mandatory for at least one member of each team’s coaching staff to attend. Uniforms & equipment are distributed, important information about fields, referees, schedules, etc. is presented. Board members and staff are on hand to answer all your questions!
NSCCL & NSCJA Schedule updates:
- NO Clinics, Games or Practices over Memorial Day Weekend!
- NSCCL & NSCJA games begin on 4/14
- NSCCL & NSCJA practices begin on 4/9
- ON Field Assistance Begins 4/16
- June 4th – 10th can be used for make up NSCCL games.
- NSCCL tournament (knockout style) is held between June 9th to June 16th
- Contact information for opposing coaches on your online schedule in case you need to contact them for any reason.
***IMPORTANT COACH REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT***
Mass Youth Soccer Registration & CORI Background Checks
: Every coach, assistant and adult must register online with Mass Youth Soccer in their new system after volunteering to coach in Needham Soccer Club. MYSA CORI Info
Have a COLOR picture ready to upload when you create the account. It takes only a few minutes but is MANDATORY
for ALL coaches. You must have a current CORI listed on the MYSA website, they do expire and you should always check the expiration dates to be sure that yours will not expire during the season. Here is the link for more information about the CORI process
from MYSA and on our NSC Site
I look forward to seeing you all at the coaches meeting. Any questions let me know.